2010年9月19日星期日

I Like The BLACK


U know what
the memory that u gave me
i never ever will forget it
altot i dont have anuf courage to read whole the books
but u always in my mind~


the secret
it is hard to tell u all
hahaha~
but if the secret was ald knew by many ppl
and those ppl dont even told me that they had knew it
why had to mention it again?
why dont just put it in ur heart
juz to watch how the things going
for me~ maybe i wont told u anythings
but if u know anythings
juz let me know =]



what did i ever do to let u so buey song me?
that was a secret i never know
and i never will go ask
why dont just keep this situation?



i dont like a change
change will make me so helpless
i dont like the feel
maybe i juz like to rely ppl
will u let me to rely on you?
if yes~ juz let me know~



i getting used our get along style
and i must admit it
i dont like it =[



last two assignment~
chiong ahhhhhhh~

没有评论:

发表评论